Font Identification Request: Not resolved

Hi everybody:

I´m new i n this web, so this is my first post.

Lately, and due to work reasons, I´ve been trying really hard to find out which font is the one that Saul Bass used for the Otto Preminger´s film "Anatomy of a Muder".

But, sadly, I haven´t been able to find out.

So I ask you for some help with this subject.

I need to hurry up. Thanks and hello again. I think this a very useful page.

B.

The title is obviously made by hand (different letters everywhere). You could use Will Robinson as a substitute ?

For the credits you could try an outlined Akzidenz Grotesk ?

thank you very much for your help.

I have another question. Do you know which font is this one represented in the picture?

Thanks again. Bye

B.

I doubt this is a regular font. There seems to be no correlation between the letters. Look at E, F and H for a start. Then look at the rest. The whole ting is completely out of balance. To me it looks like a hand drawn thing. Yet maybe someone digitized it. Anything is possible nowdays. But it'll be hard to find something like this.

I'm allready trying to put a name on this font (picture), used for "Bernard Herrmann Music for the movies" DVD. Finaly, did you find the name of this font since your first request ? Please, tell me if you have a idea.

Thanks.

S.

i know im five years late but the name of the font on the second picture is hitchcock

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing