http://printfonts.ralcr.com

this site will print all your installed fonts.

if you see it usefull or not i'll be glad to hear.

thanks.

pretty cool, found some buttons and messages to be too small to read.

so it reads ALL installed fonts from the computer and allows you to preview and manipulate them?

I am not impresed. What's new? Any fontmanager can do this - and better. Or, how wrong can I be? Is there really anything new? Tell me.

i would argue that centralizing work, tools, entertainment, etc is nice sometimes. people stream their own music from home so they can listen everywhere and anywhere.

i would prefer not to bother with multi-computer licences for a fontmanager software if i can do the same with an online account

am i helping you cristi?

Nice to Cristi. Good! Yet, why use an internet connection to print what is in our own machine which is already connected to the printer you use anyway? Or do you also use your mobile to talk to the person sitting next to you?

@koeiekat:Or do you also use your mobile to talk to the person sitting next to you?

nope, but i do text-message (msn and such) ppl in the same room routinely.

it is all about the usability nowdays and computer-specific software is scoring low for me.

look at web-based email over pop3. ouch for pop3

well, when i began to built it i didn't know that are some softwares that can print my fonts. lately i've discovered some but they cost. anyway, there are very few that can print, but they do better for shure.

at this point i was very shure that it's a better idea than it was first.

i wanted just to print for myself all fonts for viewing them later, do not tell me that it's not faster and you don't feel more comfortable looking on paper.

this was the initial ideea, but if i can put it on a webpage and it's free why not to try?

will be for download a version that can run from local, i allways say that i'll finish it tomorrow.

what can you do and probably others haven't:

- you can create a custom list to print

- you can mark fonts as handwriting, pixel and symbols. this works only online and the bad news is that people don't know about it or don't know how it works because i've saw already badly marked fonts. if you mark some fonts now the next h enters the site will see it marked. just press the buttons from top to see this.

alex, i've missed to embed some fonts :(

thanks for messages, it helped me to see that's a nice forum here.

doesnt work with linux?

on my fedora core 4, at home, your site gives me 1 installed font and the name is "undefined"

seems not.

i think flash can't take the fonts list from linux. linux is far away from real life... flash 8 does neither exist on linux(i'v exported 7).

@cristi:linux is far away from real life...

lol! i spend a lot of time in wonderland!

probably you're a programmer.

i've used myself till i began seriously to work in flash. later i've got a mac, there's no comparation words.

and my application is working :)

what was the last linux version that you worked on? i would say if you have a little bit of computer skills and can learn by googling, linux is the best overall

but, you'r eright, i am a programmer :)

suse9. he was damaged itself a little with each update.

with a mac you can do programming and graphics in the same time, with a linux graphics = 0. mac is based on darwin anyway, but overal it's far away from a linux.

btw, i'm a programmer to, but in flash.

what was this topic about? :)

Doing something over the web what can be easily, faster and better done off-line. Remember?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing