reply   forum
    What font is this? Please identify it
    biebie
    Jul 12th, 2006 / quote / 68.71.*.9*
    Found font for:
    Okay someone told me this is Kaufmann BT Bold but it's not. This is an image edited by me and i was the one using this font but i forgot the name...

However, this is not Kaufmann BT Bold font.. Can you identify this for me? Thank u
    site moderator koeiekat
    Jul 12th, 2006 / quote / 213.169.*.9*
    @elle:However, this is not Kaufmann BT Bold font.. Can you identify this for me? Thank u

Maybe it is not. However, most probably, it is. Unless you used a copy. It has been reincarnated under the name Swing. And, a bunch of other names.

Next time, or trust someone, or remember the name ... Kaufmann Bold.
    site moderator Schwalbenkoenig
    Jul 12th, 2006 / quote / 212.33.*.3*
    Elle, this IS Kaufmann Bold, as KKat already stated. And Kaufmann is the original. There are some clones out there. Of course. Maybe you had done this with a *cough* font which isn't soo legal. According to this site it is also called Tropez, some others have it with Koala. Maybe it rings a bell now? And - as KKat already noted, there are sure a lot of other names for it.
    site moderator koeiekat
    Jul 12th, 2006 / quote / 213.169.*.9*
    Yep, amongst the bunch are the Koala and the Tropez. The rest of the bunch - though no guarantee to be the complete list of Forged, cloned, pirated, plagiarized copycats of the Kaufmann: Koffee Bold, KoffeeDBol, Kaplan, Kaplan-Bold, Karman Bold, Kauflinn BoldItalic, PenwriteBold, Norman and Sylvia-Bold.
    Jul 13th, 2006 / quote / 80.120.*.9*
    Hahaha, wow, digged in the deep dungeons?
    site moderator koeiekat
    Jul 13th, 2006 / quote / 80.103.*.1*
    Just scratched the door. Heaven knows what more is behind it.
    Jul 13th, 2006 / quote / 80.120.*.9*
    Woooh, spooky. And a good morning to you. :-D

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Register

Name
    Email
    Password

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?