I'm Making A logo For a band Called "DDS" (A Drug Dubbed Sin) But I can't find a Font that's "kickass" enough If people could submit links to the fonts they would like to see a band use. I didn't read the forum rules so if this is not allowed just trash it and my apologies to the admin.

B-c00L

Well it's hard to say.

But try El&Font Gothic. Seems to be quite popular in the independent music business (especially for the wings in the font)

Some Blackletter-fonts are a go, too. Use Spike Regular for example.

Have you had a look at the various grunge, spike, Horror or weird departments here?

Oh yes, Opiated comes to mind (as the bands name resembles it)

Oh and the new Barrio from Dasklem is nice too.

Well, finally, it depends what you make out of it. With some ideas Impact, Eurostile and even a plain Helvetica can make a good typeface for a band's logo.

good suggestions. i just hope Jonathan will not settle for a font that all band use lately... thats chezy.

Oh and the new Barrio from Dasklem is nice too.

i dont think barrio is from dasklem. it seems to be from StereoType. I should add the designer.

good suggestions.

Thanks

i just hope Jonathan will not settle for a font that all band use lately... thats chezy.

Yeah, I thought that too, thats why I made the remark.

i dont think barrio is from dasklem. it seems to be from StereoType. I should add the designer.

Hahaha, well, Dasklem is the nickname from Clement Nicolle from Stereotype which is a MOD at Dafont. So NOW it should make sense. ;-)

heh, that DOES make sanse... :)

sooo, zone erogene, dasklem, clement nicole, stereotype is all one?

what would you say she would prefer to go by?

*giggle* well, AFAIK Clement is the surname and Nicolle is the lastname, so she should be a he.

And I don't know which "impersonation" he prefers, but you could ask him at http://www.stereo-type.net which I would strongly recommend, as the Barrio30 seems to be exclusively at Dafont (until now), as it's not even downloadable at stereo-type.net

The Dafont-MOD-cave is offline for some reasons ?

@Schwalben Koenig:*giggle* well, AFAIK Clement is the surname and Nicolle is the lastname, so she should be a he

oops, and oops again... im on a roll! a bad roll :|

i hope HE doesnt read this :)

i did email HIM right before seeing your message, i have to go and check now if didnt refer to him as "she". thank god(or people) for english "you" being unisex!! :D

Hahaha, ooops again, I just sent him the link for this thread … and asked him if it's ok to use the font and all that. So, just wait and we'll see …

oh no!!! :)

The he/she confusion is here [and there] all the time. Who bothers?

Thanks a lot everyone!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing