OK, Here it is again.

Luke

OK, it works now, but I forgot to remove the second http:// thinngie. If you delete it in your browser bar, it should come up. Thanks

Luke

URL edited. koeiekat

I know of 2 that are very much like this. They are so much alike - and from alias vendors - that both are certainly clones. Just can't find the original - yet.

Try Baryon Display and Griffon Xtrabold. Both have to be condensed to match.

All riiiight. Baryon Display was the one I needed. I even had it in one of my font folders. You know how that goes, though. If you don't know the name of what you need, it's a crapshoot when you have a large amount of fonts. I work in a screen print shop, and there's always somebody wanting some bastard font. Thanks again. I'll use this place from now on when I need to match a font.

regards

Luke

You'r welcome. Ever thought about using a fontmanager?

Well, I guess not. I'm pretty new to this area of my work. I got moved into art dept. about a year ago, but I have no kind of training really. I just know how the process needs to go to prepare art for screen printing, and I'm pretty proficient with Illustrator 10 now. How does a font manager work, and where can I get a free one?

There is one persistent poster on this forum (Alexander, not to be confused with Alex) who is advertising a free one for Windows - be it with limited functionality - on this forum. You don't need to go that far back in time. The real thing, be lieve me, is Neuber's Typograf. Not free. Not expensive. If you are an apple ask the Swallow and/or the Heron. They will know.

I am on a Mac, but I don't think my boss would pay for something like that, even if it's not very expensive. He's sorta cheap like that. If these people you're talking about know of a free one to download, that would be great. How does a font manager work? Does it just classify your fonts into categories like by shape, or what? Like I said, I don't really have a lot of puter know-how except for illustrator 10.

BTW, after reading the post by "2 second Al", I just wanted to say thanks for the time and patience to help a newbie here. I promise you won't ever see that kind of crap from me. :-)

well, luke, i am afraid that the suggestion to you will be similar to the one given to "2 second Al"

2 seconds on google:

http://www.allgraphicdesign.com/downloadfonts/fontutil.html

some will strongly recommend typograf, not free though (and for win, sorry forgot about that). look through that list for Mac OS

That's OK...I won't get bent out of shape about it. I'll check it out and see what one costs. Maybe if I can convince my boss that it will save a lot of time from hunting down fonts, he'll buy it. Thanks again folks...

glad to help

cheers

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing