How do people organise their fonts? I have tried by name but it hard when you can visualise the font but the name isn't a clue it doesn't work...for example: Bayou Cowboy is a font where the capitals wear crowns...not helpful huh? I tried the thing that you have here to download but it didn't work. I am currently labouring to categorise things into fonts, dings and fontbats...the lines get blurred though also then I need to categorise my fonts...oh it's a nightmare. All help is appreciated. Love and Lard Narts

Typograf can help you here I think. You can make as many groups [classifications] as you like. Check it out.

Easily...

But it takes time.

I use Suitcase. All my fonts 20,000+ sit in there. I have folders where I've sorted them out by manufacturer and style. Then when I open a QuarkXPress, Photoshop or Illustrator document that used fonts - the fonts automatically open up.

Once they are in Suitcase, I can save the information as I have toiled over it, so incase of a loss, I have a recovery program...

Cheers koeiekat it looks great, I'll let you know how I get on.

Cheers and ciao

Narts

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing