I' m a webmaster and i need to design a logo that use a font Techno, an Apple Font Family — 1 style, but i work on a windows machine.

the logo is at top-left of http://www.sal.it

Is there a similar (very similar) font for widows?

I can try to convert the apple font to windows font using CrossFont, but i need the original techno mac font, so can someone help me?

Thanks.

I've never seen a PC version of the Techno. But I don't see the problem ... goto a friend with a Mac, make your logo there, save it as a hires image and go and start playing on your PC. Maybe your friend doesn't have the Techno, well buy it and convert it or ... see before.

Only a small logo? Type your text in myfont, copy paste and start playing. Only need something to give an impression of a logo design? try the PC fonts Globus or Slimania Bold or Tangerine. Not the same but a similar feel.

Thanks for reply koeiekat, but i've no friend with mac (not so popular here) and about myfont is very difficult to change background color e/o style.

well, if you ned to change the bg only, you can do the black and white preview, and the change the layer style to "overlay"... all white will go, leaving the black text...im sure you can merge that down, change opacity, colour and whatnot... that would be quick, cheap, legal way

For someone designing a logo I didn't think this needed to be explained.

i sure needed that kind of advices some time ago. i am not making any judgements about swinfo's experience, just replying with options to "very difficult to change background color"

@swinfo:I' m a webmaster and i need to design a logo

How can one do a job without knowing the tools?

you learn them incrementally... and selectively... which doesnt let me assume what swinfo has learned so far.

I have to explain better what i mean with " design a logo". A friend of mine asked me some demo's of a dynamic banner showing a logo in different size and color. So i was looking for a font instead of cut and paste image from myfont. I will use Globus font, very similar and perfect for the job, thanks koeiekat.

Sorry for my poor english, my home language is italian and i'm goin... 'incrementally... and selectively'!

Cheers, swinfo.

P.S. My real name is Alessandro, i can't choose alex as nick, my society is 'S.&.W Informatica' so..

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing