There used to be a way to download a zip file of several hundred fonts at once. I've searched the site and can't seem to locate any such capability anymore. I'm having to start over from scratch on a new computer and wondered if there's any easy way to download a bunch of fonts at once...or do I have to do it one at a time?

~natalie

im afraid, to be fair and square, i had to discontinue that.

many designers were understandably not too happy about that idea, even though it was arguably legal. i am cleaning up AF's image... at a cost, i guess, to you and me... :)

anyone who has an opinion on this matter please express yourself

Okay...glad to know I wasn't just overlooking it somehow. The site does look a lot more "clean" than the last time I was here. I just wonder if there's a way to streamline the process of downloading multiple fonts? The thought of having to go through and individually download a large quantity of fonts is overwhelming (especially because I'm still living in the dark ages of dial-up).

Even if there was some sort of basket so you could go through and select fonts to be collected and then download them all at once, that would be very cool...not sure how workable that would be, though. Just a thought.

well, there is a "bookmark" option. adding "download bookmarked" could be an option. however, i would have to put a limit on that.

how about 300-400 bookmarks can be saved as a zip file?

great idea Natalie!

That sounds like a great solution!

after running some tests, looks like 100 will be a more realistic limit. That is already pushing it... The download will be over 10MB. I cannot afford too many of you downloading those things :D

Even a limit of 100 sounds fine...sure beats one at a time. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to my question and even work on a solution so quickly - what great service. Thanks so much!

it is most generous of you :)

i will be adding your name to the list :) linked to nataliespianostudio.com ?

ok, try!

go to your member home page and download.

let me know if it works

It works great! I love it! And yes, that's the correct link. Thanks again!

Where is the link for the download (100 fonts in 1 zip)?

I can't find it...send it to my email please, if you can.

Thanks a lot.

in your profile: http://www.abstractfonts.com/members/62920

where it says: "Download your bookmarks"

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing