[DEL]

hello everyone:) I am new here and looking for a font by the name of English111PrestoBT.

Does it exist and can soemone help me out?

Greatly appreciated

BT - thus commercial. You should not ask for this. Next time ask for a clone. Try to find SheerGrace.

You can also ask uncle for English111PrestoBT. In the first result you see tt0595m_.ttf. Ask uncle again, and again the very first link brings you to an open directory in Spain. Open and you'll see that English111PrestoBT and Shelley Volante are identical.

See? Life's easy.

[DEL]

[quote:0d5e1ec5f3="koeiekat"]BT - thus commercial. You should not ask for this. Next time ask for a clone. Try to find SheerGrace.

You can also ask uncle for English111PrestoBT. In the first result you see tt0595m_.ttf. Ask uncle again, and again the very first link brings you to an open directory in Spain. Open and you'll see that English111PrestoBT and Shelley Volante are identical.

See? Life's easy.[/quote:0d5e1ec5f3]

First, thank you for your response :)

I am thoroughly confused now.

What is SheerGrace? Who is Uncle? You say to ask uncle, but I have no idea of what or who uncle is.

Sorry :(

Can you possibly give me some more help with this information

Thanks again:)

[quote:33e55d3b21="Nikki"]What is SheerGrace?[/quote:33e55d3b21]

Sorry, went too fast. SheerGrace is a clone of the font you are looking for, which in its turn is a clone of the original font the Shelley Volante. When BT (Bitstream) started their business they just copied about everything around, gave it a new name and started selling at a lower price.

[quote:33e55d3b21="Nikki"]Who is Uncle? You say to ask uncle, but I have no idea of what or who uncle is.[/quote:33e55d3b21]

Oops. Uncle is the allmighty allknowing uncle Google.

So what you need to do is ask uncle Google for "sheergrace.ttf" (include the quotation marks). You get 5 links. The last 2 are a direct link to the font. Save to disk and you've got a clone of the font you are looking for.

Or, ask uncle Google for the font you where actually looking for: English111PrestoBT. The first link points to myfonts.com. You don't even have to open that page because you will see Filename tt0595m_.ttf.

Now ask uncle Google for "tt0595m_.ttf" (again include the quotation marks) and the very first link brings you to an open directory in Spain where tt0595m_.ttf lives in the wild along with a lot of other fonts that came with Corel Draw. Click, save to disk ... Bingo!

See, live is a doddle.

You'd better be fast. Because after this explanation that site may be closed down soon. Big Brother ...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing