[DEL]

What font is used on US bill for numbers ? any similar fonts ?

what would you need that for? :roll:

[DEL]

so you'd ask stupid questions... :lol:

well, that's all you're getting :shock:

[DEL]

thanks for ****ing amaizing help !

[quote:ae2cf96a6f="zzzzz"]thanks for ****ing amaizing help ![/quote:ae2cf96a6f]

So, zzzzz, what an imaginative alias that is, [just asleep or completely in coma?], the slaves here did not run fast enough? Instead of serving you they showed some curiosity. So hammer them on the head. Right? Wrong! Dumbo! The slaves here do help ID a font for fun. Just because the slaves here happen to know a lot more about typography than you will ever realize that there was to know. Dumbo!

The type you want can be IDed within 10 seconds. So, if we are that stupid, why don't you do it yourself?

To the other forum users: please do not feel offended. Asking for a font ID by no means makes anyone a Dumbo. No way! We are here to help. But the comatosed 'zzzzz' atitude ...

Keep posting.

[DEL]

koeiekat, you wouldn't id MS Arial if i posted it.

How about stfu and running through fonts, without dragging others to your stupidity.

NOW slave!

[DEL]

oh man... so unnecessary...

why not be nice and respectful? i really don't get.. this way you would have the name of the font and the person who helped you would have saved another soul countless hours of struggle...

why do you choose Bush politics? haven't it proven itself to be an unsuccessful strategy?

try alternative, honestly, you will be surprised

[quote:308334a0de="zzzzz"]koeiekat, you wouldn't id MS Arial if i posted it.[/quote:308334a0de]

There is no MS Arial. Arial is Monotype. Dumbo!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing