[DEL]

Hi I have a customer wanting this replicated and I cant find the font(s) anywhere!! Help please!

Thanks

http://server5.theimagehosting.com/image.php?img=JEES_sticker.jpg

[quote:d71cbd9cd4="tattooointment"]I cant find the font(s) anywhere[/quote:d71cbd9cd4]

Font[b:d71cbd9cd4][u:d71cbd9cd4][color=red:d71cbd9cd4]S[/color:d71cbd9cd4][/u:d71cbd9cd4][/b:d71cbd9cd4] indeed! What a mess. The ultimate proof that a type director has it uses.

Anyway, the J is the Commercial Script (slightly expanded). The S is Bitstreams Monterey and the lower case type is the Berkeley Black Italic.

Hope this helps.

[DEL]

You are the best! Unfortunately I dont have any of those fonts, and I cant find them on this site!! How do I get a package of the 'brand' named fonts?

Thanks!

[quote:bf11f20c75="tattooointment"]Hi I have a customer wanting this replicated[/quote:bf11f20c75]

Simple 1: Buy'm and charge the customer. Customer wants it: Customer pays.

Simple 2: Buy'm and consider it a tax deductable investment.

Alternative 1: Spend 10 hours finding these for free. At $/â?¬ 50,- an hour (who would design for less?) a costly affair. Much cheaper to buy the stuff.

Alternative 2: Tell your customer you've found the types and you can do the job when he/she supplies them (one sure way to loose a customer).

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing