[DEL]

So some buddies of mine in a band want a banner this afternoon and I cant locate the font!! I uploaded their image (www.thefivels.com) and found out it was Kanban. I have searched on here for hours and cant locate an 'equivalent'. Anybody know what it is named here? Thanks!! :)

Commercial I'm afraid. An alternative would be the Gengis Kahn. Exactly the same.

If it is only for a banner why not go here http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/linotype/kanban/ type your text and make a screen dump?

[DEL]

I could do that, but I really would prefer it to be vector art. Gengis Kahn? Is that from this site. Can I download it for free. I dont see it. :(

By the way the cat pic is awesome!!

are you sure about the alt name there, kat? a quick look on google didn't give me what i was looking for...

[quote:eef8ad9187="alex"]are you sure about the alt name there, kat? a quick look on google didn't give me what i was looking for...[/quote:eef8ad9187]

Sure I'm sure. Once it was in the wild at the fontuniverse ao. But, indeed, it seems it's not around anymore. Anyway, the font is not licenced and the case against SWFTE was lost. SWFTE is dead and so are its successors. More here. Judge for yourself wether to add or not.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing