[DEL]

Sorry about this, but I have a font ID question and I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction. :D

I'm looking for the font used in this photograph. I'm working on her website and I'd like to be able to easily recreate the logo and use the font elsewhere.

Any ideas would be really appreciated. Thanks for your help!

i assume that you are looking for the font the says "Kele .. "

except for the letter 'a' it is Kabel Book, i believe

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=kabel+book

[DEL]

Thats fantastic! Thanks a lot Alex, I really appreciate it!

[quote:231303ed1f="alex"]except for the letter 'a' it is Kabel Book, i believe[/quote:231303ed1f]

Good guess Alex but I'm afraid it is not.Indeed the 'a' and too perfectly round. Or, if you like, no balance. What it is? I don't know (yet). But the design has been heavily borrowing from Kabel, Futura and so. That heavily that we may wonder whether we may speak of a design at all. It looks mole like throwing some classics into the mixer and ... Bingo!

Nevertheless I'll start digging into my trash to see wether this mix shows up.

heh.. you can have a part-time job telling me that im wrong... :evil:

im usually too lazy to make sure the character match perfectly, i saw the 'e's and 'k' which were enough to tell me that it has at least something to do with Kabel... im a quick fix before the real experts move in and tell me where my font identifying place is...

:D

Oops

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing