[DEL]

Hi there,

I'm trying to find the font used in this picture:

http://www.kurier.at/netautor/napro4/wrapper/jpegs.php?filename=archive%3D%2F07.06.2005%2F1118135348_3.jpg

"Bitches & Pimps" -> That's the font in wich this text is written that I want.

Thanks in advance.

[DEL]

This font name is Dolphins. You can it download from http://www.atomicfonts.com/font-7115-dolphins.html

[DEL]

Thanks for the fast and kind reply...

Anyway... I downloaded the font and got this error when moving the TTF file to the windows/fonts folder: "Unable to install the Dolphins (True Type) font. The font file may be damaged. Check with your font vendor about obtaining a new file."

I've contacted Atomic Fonts and I'm waiting to see of the problem is about the file or my computer...

Anyway, Thanks again,

Wonderm00n

[DEL]

Yes, this font was broken. I can to send this font to your email, if you want. Write for me to extate@gmail.com

[DEL]

[quote:f6f91f2302="Anonymous"]This font name is Dolphins.[/quote:f6f91f2302]

Always interesting. I would have said Banana Split. Why?

Banana Split has copyright info and a font creation signature (Altsys Fontographer) and Dolphins has not.

Dolphins is a conversion by Dennis Ludlow without any copyright info. The signature is ATEC, meaning nothing else but that the font was converted with AllType (yet Dolphins claims to be licensed).

The copyright of the PT Banana Split is with the Kinghorn Company Inc. 1993, but does not seem to be licensed. Vendor info is Altsys. Which also does not tell us very much because fonts made with Altsys Fontographer (now Macromedia Fontographer) may be attributed to either Altsys or Macromedia when users do not customize the 'Vendor ID' when they create fonts using this program.

The character sets indicate that Dolphins is probably a conversion of PT's Banana Split, with only some slight alterations, most notably the * in Dolphins.

The metrics seem to confirm this, the differences likely being caused by AllType (can sometimes be a bit messy).

I would say Dolphins is the clone but may be wrong. If so let me know.

Hmm, Alex made me an anonymouse. How come? And why?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing