[DEL]

Hi, you've got a great site here... :D I saw this site when I was searching for a font called Skia, which I saw in a book I read and loved it (the font). Needless to say, I found it. Now I want to find another font--it's very similar to Symphony--as far as I can tell, all the capital letters are the same except J, and all the lowercase letters are about the same except g and the italic/bold y. I would give you a sample, but I can't find one right now. I'll let you know if I can. :roll: No time now...By the way, I also saw this font in a book, called P.S. Longer Letter Later, by Paula Danziger and Ann M. Martin. It's the font Tara*Starr uses to write her letters--unfortunately, on the copyright page, there was no thing that says "The text was set in _______" like the other one did...It's also used in Wal-Mart for the signs, such as in Clothing, that say "Dresses", or "Pants" or "10-12", etc. Anyone let me know if you find it!!!!!!!!! Thx.

-Emily

p.s. by the way, what's the font used in the messages in the help forum? just curious. (I like it!)

[quote:61103b57ee="Guest-Emily"] I want to find another font--it's very similar to Symphony--as far as I can tell, all the capital letters are the same except J, and all the lowercase letters are about the same except g and the italic/bold y. I would give you a sample, but I can't find one right now.[/quote:61103b57ee]

Now, how are we to find a type for you when we don't know what it looks like?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing