[DEL]

Hi everyone,

I downloaded a font a few weeks back and it is is my font list in all my packages but not in my font folder in my computer. I am very confused as I have searched for it and cant find it but then it must be in my computer somewhere as I am using it in my packages. The font name is Cooper and in my alphebetical list in the font folder its just missed out.

Does anyone know why?

Thanks!

fonts can be installed from their location, even if it is not within windows fonts folder.

the easiest way would be to check what the registry entry for that font says.

Try this with extreme caution, do not delete or modify enything:

1. Start -> Run...

2. Type in "regedt32" and hit Enter

3. Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Fonts

4. On that list find the desired installed font and see what the path or filename for that font.

5 If it is just a file name it is in the windows/fonts folder, if it is a path then that is where you should look for it.

Hope this helps

[DEL]

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. Very weirdly the name is not there. I guess it could be called something else but then why is it called Cooper in Illustrator and Photoshop?

Zoe

Do you have any font management programs installed on your computer? If yes, they could be loading the font without installing every time the computer is started.

[DEL]

No I dont think so. And it seems that every other font is on the list...except Cooper. It's so weird.

I've tried to find where I got the font from in the first place but that seems to have dissapeared! Maybe it's a conspiracy! :lol:

it is strange indeed :)

sorry but I have run out of useful suggestions

Where can I find Cooper Black or it's optional name?

LA

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing