[DEL]

Hi,

I'm looking for the name of the Red Sox Font, I think, it's the same used by the Hells Angels MC. If it's not a free font, where can I buy it? Thanks for helping,

Thorsten

[DEL]

[DEL]

Thank you for helping me, the font mentioned there is close, maybe I can use it.

Greetz,

Thorsten aka Meanmachine

The Boston Red Sox typeface is a custom design from the Dennis Ortiz-Lopez Typefoundry. There is also a poor Truetype version named Bosox.

Re: HAMC Typography

Hessian is a dangerously close copy but BEWARE the actual font you are seeking has NEVER been made available to the general public.

FYI: HELLS ANGELS and the skull logo (R) are trademarks owned by Hells Angels Motorcycle Corporation, registered in the USA and in many other countries. All logos and designs of Hells Angels are trademark-protected (TM) and protected according to international law. Copying and other use is not allowed.

You really should have a damn good reason to be even thinking about using it, but if you're really brave you could just walk into your local 81 clubhouse and ask advice from members of the Big Red Machine. Believe me, being sued by these guys for copyright infringement would be the very least of your worries.

For your own sake take this information in the spirit it is intended - from one who knows (and no I'm not a member!)

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL 81

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing