[DEL]

Hi all,

I've read the 'how to' sticky, checked out Windows Help, and read all the previous threads and still can't seem to be able to use a font I want to use.

I downloaded the .zip file, and extracted it to C:\Windows\Fonts (it's a .ttf) and I'm sure that's how I'd done it in the past (it's been a while), but Word doesn't recognize it.

I attempted to go the Control Panel-Fonts-File-Install Font method except that in the File menu there is no 'Install Font' bar (this is, of course, what Windows Help says to do as well).

I've actually downloaded this same font from a few different sites just in case the one I got was strange somehow, but none work. I can open the viewer and see it just fine, so it's a valid font, but Word just won't see it. I actually tried downloading a few other fonts and none work by just extracting them to Windows\Fonts.

I'm running Windows 98 (1st ed.).

I'd REALLY appreciate any help anyone can give me as this is frustrating the heck out of me...

Thanks in advance.

Matt

your first problem could be windows 98... did you try restarting the computer after installing new fonts?

if nothing helps, you must have an odd case and it is most likely related to your operating system and that you will have to further investigate with help of support at Micro$oft

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing