[DEL]

OK, I am not the most computer literate person... but I have asked 2 other who seem to know their stuff and they cant work out what I have done wrong.

I downloaded fine, unzipped fine, copied file to the c:\windows\fonts folder. The files appear as legit files, open in the font viewer, are ttf's... etc

There is no install new font option in the file pull down in the fonts folder. I close everything and reopen word and they are not on the list. I have refreshed the fonts folder.

Do these fonts not work in word of what?

What am I missing?

sometimes it doesnt recognize the fonts automatically.. especially earlier opearting systems... restarting the computer should work for sure

[DEL]

I tried refrshing folder, restarting computer, everything.

I got it worked out in the end... Its not the c:\windows\fonts folder it goes into in XP, it's the fonts folder in control panel

Which is the same thing.

Did you create a windows\fonts folder or did it already exist?

[DEL]

No, both folders existed already. ie there was a c:\windows \fonts folder and a seperate control panel folder\fonts.

In the c:\windows\fonts folder install font was not an option, and when I copied them there it didn't do anything.

When I put them in the control panel one, install font became possible.

[DEL]

nevermind actually, i got it figured out, thank you:D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing