[DEL]

Ok.. HOW do I unzip.. (or is it sip..w/e) The font?!?!? I am CONFUSED!!!!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

SOme one help?!?! PLEAS?!?!?

Lots of love and confusedness,

jEnnA

you can use a program like winzip to unzip the .zip files. ( http://www.winzip.com )

then place the .ttf files that you extract from the .zip file into your C:\Windows\Fonts folder

[DEL]

But I have winzip and it wont open! :(

does it give you any errors?

[DEL]

wahoo! I got it unzipped...:D

But now what?!? When i go to install it into my fonts, I go to the folder and it says there are no fonts in it!! :eek: :confused:

have you cheked that folder with windows explorer to make sure that the font files ( .TTF ) are actually there?

if yes then just move those .TTF files into your C:\Windows\Folder

[DEL]

How can I actaully USE those fonts? Cuz when i click the .ttf file it comes up with all the alphabets in the font and the sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".:confused:

[DEL]

How can I actaully USE those fonts? Cuz when i click the .ttf file it comes up with all the alphabets in the font and the sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog".:confused:

after you installed the font you wanted, you should be able to use it in most of the programs that allow you to select a font for one purpose or another. For example you can change the font in Word. In most cases you will have to restart the application before you can use the font that you installed while the application was open.

[DEL]

:( Okay, i'm sorry to cause you trouble, but i'm really confused:confused: . Do u think you could type out the steps for what to do with the fonts after you've downloaded them?:)

I'm really sorry,:(

Thanks,

Nav

ok, it is easier if you tell me step-by-step what have you done and where you think you got stuck

and no worries, we are here to help and you dont have to apologize for anything :D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing