[DEL]

I would like help with 2 different fonts.

First, is there a look-a-like for this Allegheny font? You can view it at the link:

[URL=http://www.fontcraft.com/scriptorium/previews/allegheny.jpg]http://www.fontcraft.com/scriptorium/previews/allegheny.jpg[/URL]

Also, I'm just looking for any font that is stylized like the spikey arms of the pic below. Sort of like the Abaddon font, but with the full set of both captial and lower-case letters.

I'd appreciate anyone's help.

What is an Allegheny?

[DEL]

As far as Allegheny goes, Aquiline is pretty well an exact replica - though the kerning may be a little unpredictable, you can easily fix this with the word processor or graphics packageof your choice.

Your Abaddon-esque face, though...that's tougher. You're obviously looking for some big, swag-like, gothic spiky bits, but to find them with a full character set exactly how you like them will be more tricky. Off the top of my eye I remembered that there was an Unreal Tournament replica font floating around (on this very site, as it happens), which you can pick up here: spiky, yes indeed, but perhaps not quite enough for your tastes. But it does have a full character set, so there's a plus. Then you've got something like Tribal Two, a little ganglier and more barbed. It does have the most vicious-looking "S" I've ever seen, though.

As I said, those two were just from memory, so I'll keep looking for you - but if one (or both) of those suits, then brillo.

Grrrr,

-Tørnquist

And in answer to your question, Kat, a little Googling would seem to suggest that Allegheny is a county in Pennsylvania (USA, obviously). Anything else? Who knows.

[DEL]

Thank you for your suggestions. Just to note, it doesn't need to be a complicated look, something simple would be fine, too. I was hoping there was a font that looked similar to just the overall shape of how one spike piece looks. Similar to how the Abaddon one looks, simple but nice shapes.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing