[DEL]

http://www.focussoftnet.com/focus5.htm

in the above url i need to know what font is used for "FOCUS" version 5, the product logo i mean and not the site logo which is painted.....

plz let me know soon.....

That one is the Galant from Iconian fonts. It is here on abstractfonts.

[DEL]

No buddy,

thats not the exact font "galant" chk out the letter "F" and "S" in the url i mentioned with the font u referred!!!! can u get me the exact font?

reg,

Now, this is an interesting remark. Maybe you should ask the wizards at [URL=http://www.typophile.com/forums/messages/83/83.html?1045976653]Typophile[/URL] if they can get any closer.

[DEL]

Jeez, I thought this forum wasn't at all bad, but apparently we are just a gateway drug. Those Typophiles over there are a bit closer to injecting heroin.

Do you know of any other font forums besides this one, that one, and the MyFonts.com one? Because now, you know, I need my fix.

You want a forum more explicit than Typophilia? I'm afraid I can't help you any further. As far as I know they are the closest thing to having the lab in your veins. Why do you think I sent hitesh.mehta there? I'd like him/her/it to dispute an ID with them. Fun to watch.

[DEL]

No, no -- sorry, I wasn't clear. I can't imagine anything much closer to the lab than Typophilia! <:O

I was asking if you knew of any other current font forums. Not more hard-core than Typophilia, but just [i:905f2f8f87]more[/i:905f2f8f87]; as it is, I read this forum's, Typophilia's, and maybe MyFonts.com's, and then I'm out of typographic material until another day.

I'd just appreciate it if you could help me add any other forums to my daily rounds, that's all.

O o, Alex is going to fire me for this one.

I don't know of many font forums that are really interesting. We have 1001fonts. Slow. I don't even bother to go there anymore. There is the graphicschat.com forum. Girlish. But not your type. Too easily offended. And of course dafont.com. Very alive but with some ultimately stupid kids only going after games cover faces. I had fun there though until Mzilikazi (tweetybird - also named minicat -) left some time ago after being hit with a handbag. No sparring partner left now. Which reminds me that the tweetybird used to contribute to 1001fonts, I'll have to check on that.

So that's not much help eh? But why aren't you more visible here? You know your fonts. Don't you? And we need someone here after Ute left because of her work and family and the 'Viking' got lost between here, the North Cape and Greenland.

BTW, you have an intriguing way of writing. When will you finish any .. or really write a book?

[DEL]

Kat- What do you mean, "lost"??

And I agree with Kat, Liana. You seem well up on your typography. No doubt we'd all benefit from your wisdom!!

-BLT

[DEL]

Thanks for the recs, koeiekat -- I'll check them out even if they're imperfect, 'cause that fix is something I need.

I'm not visible here for two main reasons.

(a) I'm not that up on popular fonts, especially the computer-styled sans-serifs everyone seems to want now. Gorgeous full-family serifs -- you know, the most expensive kind -- are my favorite.

(b) I only have time to go online when I'm at school. I feel safe visiting forums, but logging in? We're covered in spyware there, and I feel pretty insecure. Obviously I do, sometimes, get time online at home -- but not much.

I am, however, really flattered that you both want me to post here. Just watching this forum has taught me to respect you guys, so your opinion makes me proud. I mean, I haven't got the Viking Eye or even anything much beyond kat kindness, but I'm still glad to give whatever I've got, whenever I can.

Thank you a lot--

Liana

(PS to koeiekat: I have finished things; don't look at the FFN account, but check [URL=http://www.livejournal.com/tools/memories.bml?user=l_goldenquill]the memories[/URL] of [URL=http://livejournal.com/users/l_goldenquill]my LJ[/URL]. And I don't think I'll ever write a real novel, other than my Shakespeare one, because I simply don't have the dedication and drive. Would you like to take this up via e-mail or IM? Also, cryptic references scare me, because I generally can't figure out what you mean.)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing