[DEL]

I am desperatley looking for a font that will allow me to get my daughter tracing letters. i.e. join the dots. Is there one out there!!!

Thanks a million

The first one I found is 5x5 dots.

But I think it is far from ideal, all letters having the same hight.

Why not name a font that you think would be the best if it only were in dots? Then I'll make you the font.

When I was young and ignoranent we learned the shape of the letters with the help of letters cut out of sandpaper glued on pieces of board. Amazing that I can still remember this.

[DEL]

How 'bout this?

-T

[DEL]

Mr Koeiekat and Mr Tørnquist,

Thanks for your interest.

I would love to take Koeiekat up on his offer of creating a font, but whne I read the "readme" file of the font Tørnquist suggested, the author claims it took him 400 man hours to produce!!!!!

I guess in lieu of not having any real knowledge of what would be the best font, I shouldn't waste your time any further.

It will be challenge for me to download the font suggested anyway.

Thanks both for your help, my daughter's writing skills might now be indebted to you.

Thanks

Aussie

you might have to append an 's' to that Mr before Kat ;)

[quote:c466451c62="alex"]

you might have to append an 's' to that Mr before Kat ;) [/quote:c466451c62]

Again Alex, again: Tom that is.

Personally I think that the Dnealianmanuscriptlined (what a name!!) would be a better option. Specially the cursieve font.

Shall it be dotted? Sandpaper, though, is still better. It made me manage writing before typing!

[DEL]

I hope Alex won't be offended, but it's probably worth mentioning that [URL=http://www.dafont.com/en/theme.php?cat=502]DaFont[/URL] has a category reserved for "school" fonts. If you need anything more, that is. And glad to help.

-T

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing