[DEL]

hello can anyone tell me what the "abstractfonts.com" font is? IM DYING TO KNOW!...its been bugging me forever PLEASE!

[DEL]

Hey Alex!

It would be good if you could put up a section on this site which contains your favorite fonts! It's not easy to find good fonts out of 10,000 fonts on this site. And the 'Top 100' fonts don't impress me much! Take a look at the "Bitlow' font. Only 63% have rated it as good and you have chosen that for the AF logo! The previews of these fonts don't give much indication of how good those fonts really are! I mean this font isn't the best, but deserves a bit higher rating!

Whaddaya think?!! :) After all, this is your site, so you [b:22ca04ea8a]should[/b:22ca04ea8a] have a section on your favorite fonts!!

- Fontmaniac

the problem with that is that i dont have a favourite font for longer than about 30 mins.. and depending on the design/work piece i am mastering.

There are some fonts that i like to go and admire, but unfortunately they usually cost money...

bottom line the page would be out of date by the time i would finish it...

by the way, bitlow is not in the next AF design that is coming soon...

thanks for the advise though. I love great ideas!!!

[DEL]

Good to know that the next AF design is coming soon! :D Can't wait to see that! You love great ideas, so here's another idea, see if you like it! You can put a section on Font Management Utilities and similar stuff on AF! Now you'll say you can find that on CNet or ZDNet, but they don't have [b:4dc7ed01b0]Screenshots[/b:4dc7ed01b0] of those software, and don't give much details about their features. Finding out which one's best out of them by installing each of them is another headache. A screenshot can give a good indication about the features, and that's what those sites lack. This is a site dedicated to fonts, so why leave the font management utils out! All font related stuff at one place would be great! :)

great... i was thinking of having this section for a while now, but since i am working on a windows font manager as well, didn't want to give exposure to the competition. ;) But most likely there will be a section like this... thanks!

Alex, you mean the one that also ... zip ... glyph ... metrics ... editable props and so?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing