[DEL]

Here's the font which I want you guys to identify!

It doesn't look so cool here, but looks great with a black background!

[DEL]

hiya looks vaguely like captain podd, however have no idea about the letter "i" I have never seen that in a font I remember :o( sorry.

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=podd

I do recognise the style but am arather rusty, I cannot remember, will look properly later on. let me know if u have more luck.

[DEL]

Thanks a lot for replying slynkycat!

First of all, there is no 'i' in that text, it looks like ':' or '|' , doesn't matter! The font which you have mentioned is a lot different, but hey! I could use it somewhere! Anyway, any other similar looking font will do, or will be even better than the original font! So if you find anything similar, and if it's good, let me know!

Again, thanks a lot for replying! :)

[DEL]

The closest thing I can think of is D3 Pipism. It also reminds me a bit of Phantom and Quarx. But none of these are an exact match, sorry. you can find them at www.dafont.com , though, if you're looking for some that are close. ^_^ I'll continue poking around.

[DEL]

Thanx mouse, but that D3 Pipism font doesn't impress me much! :(

The "forum" text looks like in Phantom (in lowercase chars)!

I am looking for a similar font, so if you come across one, let me know. But I'm not as eager to know about this one now than when I posted it! :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing