[DEL]

I know this has been asked before, but there just has to be a font of the main title from this classic 1960s show. I have included a bigger, better look at the logo for you fontaholics to analyze. Any thoughts?

To put it mildly: This is not a "font". Nor a type. This is a hand drawn text. Not one single glyph is the same.

Sorry for you but here it stops.

hand-written.. in other words, such font does not exist. Look at 'a's or 'n's .. htey are different in each case

[DEL]

Thanks Koeikat and Alex for your responses. I can see what you mean about several of the letters being slightly different. It just amazes me that our Cable TV provider can have a Jeannie marathon and the commercial advertising it was in the Jeannie font. How could they have achieved this effectively? Are there computer programs allowing users to "lift" styles of fonts and create additional letters even if the font is not a .ttf?

Maybe there are. Or, most probably there are. But that would be a very time consuming way to generate text. The human hand will do that much quicker and with far more slight variations (as shown in your pict) than manipulating each and every charachter again and again and again.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing