[DEL]

Hi,

I'm one of the editors of a student paper, and our next edition is devoted to a comprehensive satirizing of girls/guys magazines. We want to imitate them perfectly, down to the fonts they use, and here is where the problem lies. We, as a non-profit, lowly funded paper, cannot afford to purchase the well-known commercial fonts they use. I was hoping you might know of free fonts which resemble these commercial fonts - we would be reaaallly grateful. The commercial fonts are: Minion, Glypha (this is the most important one), Falstaff, Kaufmann, Script, Inflex, Stencil and Wendy. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Which Script and which Wendy?

[DEL]

Wendy is made by Agfa - Wendy Medium - a sample is available at

http://fonts.ontheweb.com/fonts/w_4.html

As for Script - I have no idea. There are heaps. We can probably do without that one.

We've also found a reasonable substitute for Glypha - Univers does fine.

Thanks!

Univers a substitute for Glypha? Glypha is an egyptienne, Univers a sans. Stymie is reasonably close to Glypha, at least at first sight.

A substitute for Inflex could be the Bitstreams Century 725 Bold or Black but no perfect match. At first glance some Bodoni faces also come close but look at the 'b' and you will see the difference.

Read your mail

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing