[DEL]

Looking for the font used in the "extranet login" phrase of this image

[DEL]

Hey there-

Here we go. It's called BM Harry.

http://www.dafont.com/en/search.php?nb_ppp=40&texte=extranet+login&nq=1&q=bm+harry

Hope that does you!!

Flashily,

-Tørnquist

[DEL]

Unbelievable!

Thanks a million.

It's a thankless job that you do for this site. You seem to answer 80% of the request for help. You should have a tip jar. I'd drop some bucks in there for you! Considering I spent 8 hours searching all 3000 font web sites out there looking for anything close, and I bill out at a respectable $150 /hr. I figure you saved our clients a few bucks.

Again, many praises.

They should think about that tip jar.

hey, i like the idea... I can set up a page where i will put your paypal accounts' emails and let people donate some money to you guys, it is an incredibly helpful service after all...

what do you think Tørn?

I'm afraid it won't work Alex. Still too many want the commercial fonts for FREE. And then pay someone who tells them where to buy it?

Prove me wrong.

Yes, I have been quit for a while, also I so on holidays every once in a while. But I see that Tørnquist has been doing a great job!

By the way, where's Ute?

well, i've seen at least 3-4 guys who were offering few dollars as a sign of appreciation... i can set up a page where i will have any helpers' PayPal accounts listed and the names of people donated money ( if desired ).

it is not hard but could be nice to have free ice-cream once in a while ;)

i dunno, Ute appears once in a while but she's prolly busy with her own stuff at the moment...

[DEL]

Hello all you lovely peeps-

I can see exactly where Kat's coming from. And besides, just like Kat and Ute I'm sure, I'm just glad to help wherever I can.

Continually,

-Tørnquist

[DEL]

I'm going to have to defend everyone.

Although Kat is right, everyone want's something for free, I was overly thankfull just to get the name of the font, my company would have still bought it because we HAD to have it.

So yeah this site needs to support the people paying the bills and if any of them were to produce the font in question, then no doubt they should have been the people Tornquist provided a link to.

I'm greatful to Tonrquist for saving me time and money, not just because the font turned out to be free, but the amount of time saved by not having to visually search for the font any longer was great. Not being a fontaholic myself, it was painful. I used to participate in many developer forums ( back when I had spare time before I got married ) and I understand the reasoning behind Torn simply being happy to help. I used to learn more trying to help others and getting feedback on my suggestions than I did doing my repetative same old thing all day developing apps.

And I would think that if Alex implemented the tip jar in the manner suggested, just as an "if desired" means of showing gratification, it should not detract form the sites supporters. Again, I would have gladly bought any font that turned out to be the one I needed, but I still would have liked to be able to show my gratitude to Torn for pointing me in the right direction. This would have been irregardless of the price of the font.

So if the tip jar makes it past powers that be... What would be a reasonable tip?

No offence Klane. I do appreciate your suggestion. Even more that you take the time to respond to a font ID. But I have my doubts. Apart from that Tørnquist. Ute, I and many others on this and the many other forums don't do this for money. It's fun.

But what stops you to make a donation to the creator of BM Harry?

http://www.ylw.mmtr.or.jp/~cooz-mk/bitmapmania/

[email]cooz-mk@ylw.mmtr.or.jp[/email]

ok, I'm gonna stop trying to be nice now ;) I will just let you guys help from the bottom of your heart without any monetary appreciation. I do agree with Kane though. I am not saying it is mandatory to tip, but some people are not broke students like me and they can afford giving you a couple of bucks just for saving them 2 hours of their time which is worth $150/hr to them.

But i also understand kat and tornquist, it's nice to be nice.

Thanks you guys once again, you keep people happy and make people come back because this site was more than just about making money. ( of course it'd be nice if it would help me pay for tution ;) )

[DEL]

'Lo-

Fun indeed it all is! We wouldn't be here if we didn't all enjoy doing the things we do.

Finally,

-"That" Tørnquist

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing