[DEL]

Hi,

I have an image that was done in photoshop and I do not know what is the name of the font.

It there someone that know it?

I hope to have news from you.

Bye

Simon

[DEL]

Hey there-

There's a marginal possibility that this exists as an actual font, but in my opinion it's far more likely that the designer has used a font like Blippo (http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/urw/blippo/) or something similar as a base for creating his own letterforms. In some ways these characters are very similar in style to Blippo, but the differences are obvious and significant, for example: the "E" is square; the "U" is squatter than Blippo's (although the creator of this logo may have use the lowercase "u" as an alternative); the "P" is squatter and more hooked; the last two pairs of characters are linked - something rarely implemented with a general-use font like Blippo. It's entirely likely that this logo was created (with considerable ease) using a vector-graphics program such as Adobe Illustrator or Macromedia FreeHand.

Naturally, if someone knows different, feel more than free to correct me!!

Hope this helps you.

-Tørnquist

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing