[DEL]

Hello, I uploaded my new freeware font "Amped For Evil" on 1st of May, but it does not appear in any of the categories I indicated, nor does it appear under the "New" fonts listing. If The search engine *does* find it, however the image that usually displays the font name using the font itself does not display :confused:

This is pretty frustrating since my last font (Rapscallion) uploaded fine and got a pretty good response - I'm anxious to get this one out there and see what people think!

Cheers,

Ryan

i was away for last 2 weeks and couldn't approve the fonts. sorry

your font will be up by tomorrow

keep submitting!!! :D

[DEL]

Thought it may have been something like that, thanks Alex.

I resubmitted it with a modified filename on the off chance that it had uploaded wrong, but it looks like you've cleared it out already

Thanks for your help - I'll sling more fonts your way as they're created!

Cheers,

Ryan

have you been creating fonts for a long time now?

[DEL]

No, only since about October last year when I started making "Rapscallion" - that was my learning experience. One of those things I've wanted to do for years, then finally sat down and taught myself how. I'm basically just making fonts I've always wanted for myself, and sharing the results with everyone else via the web.

I've got other font ideas - these days it's just a matter of finding the time to do them since it's just one of the many things I juggle in my free time It's almost winter here so I'll be spending more time indoors; that should result in a few more fonts in the coming months. Thanks for hosting a quality site where I can distribute my efforts to the fontaholics!

Cheers,

Ryan

sorry for being intrusive, but i want to see who gets into making fonts... ;) Maybe this will grow to be an interview :D

I've attemted it myself few years back but i didnt really understand the curves and all the other good stuff that you should know to use Fontographer so the results were not nearly as good as i wished.

- What is your main occupation? Studying? Working?

- Planning on making commercial fonts?

- What do you think of the copyright laws concerning fonts ( in North America and/or in Australia )

Winter is over here... finally! want to see some sun! Actually I have relatives living in Perth, they just moved there a year ago, or so...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing