[DEL]

Hi,

Well I got a new design a while back. I've been really busy so I haven't been round here for a while. Please let me know what you think of my new design:

http://www.thehotweb.net

Thanks,

Paul

hey Paul! I know what you mean! Extremely busy at university right now... have no time whatsoever.

i am assuming you are like me and when you are asking for opinions you are expecting critisism so you can improve. Under the assumption i will give it to you.

graphically, it is right up alley, i like the colours, fonts, icons. Nice. The only graphical elements that i think you can improve are the big icons ( flash, interfaces, templates, etc ). They appear to colourful and not clear. It is pretty hard to make out what is in there. and at the first glance it just looks like whole bunch of diff color pixels thrown together.

take a look at the following pics to see some minor HTML problems that i noticed with my netscape 7.

and another one

[DEL]

Thank you Alex. What resolution are you running? When I tested this site in NN 7 I had no problems so I will look at it again.

Thanks,

Paul

1280X1024, but i dont think resolution is the main factor here... it's your 100% width thing

:D

[DEL]

I've been looking for [b:1002767363]'The Hot Web'[/b:1002767363] font for a while now, can you tell me what it is? I'm pretty damn sure it's a commercial font, but what is it anyway?! And that [b:1002767363]'Ver 3.1'[/b:1002767363] font? Regarding the site, you should have used light blue with the grey, instead of the 'light purple or violet or whatever'. But still looks good! :)

[DEL]

[DEL]

Thanks Slinky! That's the font I had been lookin for! :)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing