[DEL]

This is also my first time trying to download a font. I followed the instructions to click to download, rename to a .zip file, clicked and a TTF appeared on my desktop. Dragged the TTF to Mac HD/Library/Fonts. Closed all applications and restarted. Opened AppleWorks 6, but no new font (Action Is). The icon for the font is a blank sheet w/a folded top right corner. My other fonts have an AppleWorks logo. What am I doing wrong?

fonts shouldnt have AppleWorks logo to begin with... if i understand correctly.

is AppleWorks being run on OS X or OS 9? because if you have OS X but have OS 9 for the apps that need OS 9 and AppleWorks is one of them, you will still need to install that font by dragging onto your System Folder, but TTFs are not very well supported by OS 9... mess... macintosh mess...

and what was that switch capaign? Why do they want me to switch? :D

[DEL]

Thanks Alex! My Mac came with both OS 9.2 and OS X. I was thrilled when the font showed up in my font list on OS X, but frustrated when I couldn't get it to print. Thought I had to use it in Classic, only the font didn't show up in 9.2. Restarted again in OS X, took a chance and it finally printed. Am thrilled with this latest discovery of all these new fonts and the "ease" of using them (with your help, of course) now that the kinks have been worked out.

good stuff! :D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing