[DEL]

Hey, everyone! *Great* site, the fonts are awsome.:) If you wouldn't mind, could someone help me install the fonts. I've tried and tried, but I have no clue what's up with my computer. I have Windows 98, and I use to be able to install them fine, but now the template is different and the "install new font" isn't there anymore. Here's a picture of what the font screen looks like, when I go to Start > Settings > Fonts...

http://www.boomspeed.com/bboo5/fontscreen.jpg

And here's a picture of the "File" menu, where it use to say "install new font"...

http://www.boomspeed.com/bboo5/fontscreen2.jpg

Does anyone know how I could change it back or install the fonts on this? Thanks in advance and God bless!:)

hey!

just take those .ttf files that you have unzipped and drag / copy them into your C:\Windows\Fonts folder.

let me know if it worked for you.

[DEL]

Thanks, Alex! And, sorry for such the late reply.

Unfortunatly, the fonts still aren't showing up. I don't know, I think my computer is just messed up. It's Windows 98. Many things don't work as well as in ME or XP, so this might be the problem. Or, perhaps, I've downloaded too many fonts, and there is no room for more. Is that possible?::sigh:: I'll figure it out one way or another.

But, thanks so much for the help, I really appreciate it.:-)

God bless,

Karen

Yes Karen, it is possible to have too many... Around 800-1000 is too many for any operating system...

Have you tried restarting the application before trying to use the freshly installed font? Maybe even restart the computer...

Is it on the list in Windows\Fonts folder?

[DEL]

Yes, it's in the Windows/font folder. The folder use to be the kind with the file > install new font feature, but then suddenly changed to a website setup (Kind of hard to explain, referr to photo above), and now fonts just won't install. I've tried everything, drag/drop, restarting the computer, refreshing the fonts page, deleting tons of old/unused fonts. Nothing seems to work, and I'm so sorry for putting all of these questions on you. Darn computer.

Anyways, since my computer is apparently the spawn of satan, I'm about ready to just give up and plead with my father to switch his computer with mine, since he never uses fonts anyhow.

Thanks so much for your help, though.:) I'm just sorry my computer is such a peice of junk.

-Karen

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing