[DEL]

Hello All,

I'm trying to locate specific fonts. I did the mother download (57Meg download) and I'm having a hard time locating all those Old English fonts on the abstractfonts.com website.

I'm on a Mac and a lot of the font names are significantly different if not entirely different. Another thought is that the big download doesn't contain any of the font families that I'm going to mention. That would be disheartening.

The ones that I am trying to locate are: Rapscallion, Dearest, Dr. Po, Collins, Inglesia, and Kingthings Xander. Can somebody tell me the file name, or inform me how to find the fonts in the 2000+ true type files.

Regards,

Peter Yue

:confused:

Hi Peter!

The reason that you cannot locate the font is because those fonts are not included in the download. There are almost 10,000 fonts on this site and only 2,424 random faces are included in the download.

The missing ones you can just download from the website ( right here ) and add them to the 2,424 that you already have.

the download has the font list that you can take a look at ( http://www.abstractfonts.com/shop/details.htm?productID=2 ) and you will see that the ones that you have requested here are not on the list. So the best and easiest thing to do is just to download those couple that you are missing.

hope that helps :D

[DEL]

Dear Alex,

Thank you for your quick reply. I appreciate it.

I tried to click on the link to those fonts that I wanted to download. I just get a bunch of code streaming in my browser window. Is there another way to download those fonts? Am I doing something incorrectly?

Regards,

Peter Yue

right-click the mouse ( if you dont have one of those one-buttoned mice ) and choose "Download to disk"

if you get a download.is file rename it to whatever.zip and unstuff... then go on as usual with installing the fonts...

let me know if that works out for you.

[DEL]

:D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing