[DEL]

Hi Alex,

[quote:3e6074e4d1]After the payment will be verified, usually takes 5-10 minutes, you will recieve an automated email with the instructions on how to download. That's it![/quote:3e6074e4d1]

I have quoted on what it says on your webpage about it, and I also sent you an email but I'm posting on here incase you didn't get it. I paid for the 2,424 Free TTF Volume on Monday and I have yet to recieve any email from you with the instructions to download it. Today is Wednesday, and still no instructions to download it :confused:

If you can send the instructions to my email address so I can download it, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Derrick Lane

Hi Derrick!

I just have replied to your email. Once in a while PayPal fails to report some of the transactions back to our server and hence no automated notification is received by us to send out an email to you.

I have created an account for you manually and emailed you the details.

You should have contacted me after 1 hour of failing to receive the notification. ;)

Enjoy!

[DEL]

Hi Alex,

Yes that is understandable, that is what I thought probably ended up happening. I had sent an reply to that [email]sales@abstractfonts.com[/email] email address that was used in the paypal transaction. I guess you don't check that?

But thanks for the REALLY QUICK RESPONSE once I figured out how to reach you! ;) :D

Keep up the great work on the site!

Thanks,

Derrick

really??? I have tried emailing myself at sales@abstractfonts and it worked just fine... strange that it didnt work for you.. Are you sure you didnt reply to the PayPal's receit?

[DEL]

Yep sent it to [email]sales@abstractfonts.com[/email] :confused:

Here is a screenshot of the email I sent you to that email address.

Anyways its all good, I just finished downloading the file :D

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing