[DEL]

hi. Know what might be cool is if you show other fonts that a person makes. In the details section there is the copyright etc. ON their name when you click on it, it will show you other fonts that the person makes.

2nd, what's the point of a website feed back. (Not this one but the one where you say click here. In the opening page with unlikely wishes, pending wishes etc.) YOu already have one.

LBNL, THe [i:f519a3480c]Blockar[/i:f519a3480c] font dosen't have an average. I think it should be on the top donloads of all times though:D

Good idea too about the top downloads of all time

OoGiE BoOgIe!;)

Keep up the really good work. Oh one more ? what's your favorite font? Just curious

actually, i am working on this right now... it wont be done for another few days but it is coming ;)

[DEL]

kool. Can't wait to see what happens!

[DEL]

Yea. me2!

actually it is up now ;)

on the left-hand side you can choose a designer.

only 4314 fonts out of 9657 have an author though, but still it is quite a bit..

also, by the time you will be looking at this reply every font that has a designer will have an extra line besides it saying "From same designer" clicking it will take you to the page with the fonts from the designer of that font.

[DEL]

very cool. A couple of things.

Where am I?!?!?!?

Possibly voting for the best designers?

A search box for designers.

Very cool!

search engine results will be returning matching designers as well.. ( good idea !!!

it shows where you are, not very pronounced though ;) When you choose a designer you get taken to a page ( for example: http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/designers/?designerID=250&p=1 )where it says

Category: West Wind Fonts

Fonts: 29

Pages: 2

the designer is "West Wind Fonts"

voting will be a pending wish for now ;)

[DEL]

Can't wait till the designer search engine is up and you could always but my name on that list::D :D

[DEL]

Alex,

A suggestion; some of your fonts for download are from a designer who has explicit instructions for their free usage. You may want to consider contacting with the designer and get his permission to allow them to be downloaded from your site for free.

These fonts (Anime Ace, for example) are included in a download service you charge for, which is in violation of his guidelines for his usage. You can go to www.Blambot.com (his site) to verify the license of use for said fonts, or get his permission for their usage for your site.

He is very generous, and I'm sure hed work with you to some extent. He is as protective of his intellectual property as he is generous with it, thus, to avoid any headaches in the future, please contact him.

Sincerely,

-concerned Blambot.com member

thanks Uncle,

i am actually in process of talking to him and I must say it has taken a bad start which i will definately try to improve in the nearest future.

[DEL]

Great!

I am happy to hear you're talking with Mr. Piekos. I think you'll find he's quite a good guy to work with.

Didn't mean to scare you, but I've been a big fan of Blambot's fonts and hate to see his hard work go awry.

I look forward to sticking around this forum!

Thanks again for taking my message with sincerity.

:D

i always do, just sometimes when people start off on a bad note i get very defencive because what is the point jumping at people??? Isn't it nicer to ask/tell what the problem is and discuss it in a civil manner?

no, some people just jump straight at you thinking you are the devil himself without trying to undestand or resolve the problem in some better way.

Maybe you should tell this your friend ( who btw has a gorgeous site, which i was completely unaware of... )

[DEL]

I'll be sure to let him know, Alex. And, yes, he has a great site...

My apologies about any misunderstanding.

I've enjoyed your site thus far.

thanks uncle. Pleasure to have you here! And more nice people like in this World!!!! ;)

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing