reply   forum
    site moderator alex
    Jan 27th, 2003 / quote /
    actually, i am working on this right now... it wont be done for another few days but it is coming ;)
    site moderator alex
    Jan 27th, 2003 / quote /
    actually it is up now ;)

on the left-hand side you can choose a designer.

only 4314 fonts out of 9657 have an author though, but still it is quite a bit..

also, by the time you will be looking at this reply every font that has a designer will have an extra line besides it saying "From same designer" clicking it will take you to the page with the fonts from the designer of that font.
    site moderator alex
    Jan 27th, 2003 / quote /
    search engine results will be returning matching designers as well.. ( good idea !!!

it shows where you are, not very pronounced though ;) When you choose a designer you get taken to a page ( for example: http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/designers/?designerID=250&p=1 )where it says

Category: West Wind Fonts
    Fonts: 29
    Pages: 2

the designer is "West Wind Fonts"

voting will be a pending wish for now ;)
    site moderator alex
    Jan 29th, 2003 / quote /
    thanks Uncle,

i am actually in process of talking to him and I must say it has taken a bad start which i will definately try to improve in the nearest future.
    site moderator alex
    Jan 29th, 2003 / quote /
    i always do, just sometimes when people start off on a bad note i get very defencive because what is the point jumping at people??? Isn't it nicer to ask/tell what the problem is and discuss it in a civil manner?

no, some people just jump straight at you thinking you are the devil himself without trying to undestand or resolve the problem in some better way.

Maybe you should tell this your friend ( who btw has a gorgeous site, which i was completely unaware of... )
    site moderator alex
    Jan 29th, 2003 / quote /
    thanks uncle. Pleasure to have you here! And more nice people like in this World!!!! ;)

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Register

Name
    Email
    Password

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?