[DEL]

Please identify the following fonts. I'm pretty sure two of them are the same, but I'm not the expert. ;) Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

This may take a while. A true fontaholic immediately sees the difference between the serifs in REDDRAGON and HANNIBAL. And the Rand G in DRAGON are identifiable. The typical serifs in HANIBAL too. So that's matter of digging deep. The "the silence of the lambs" search is more interesting. I can't remember that distinct t, s and b. But I'll give it a try.

HANNIBAL is the Book Antiqua.

RED DRAGON is a Garamond. I'd gamble for the Monotype version. But URW is close too.

The silence of the lambs -- difficult. "Bee Four T" comes close but is not it. Will not be easy.

[DEL]

Thank for the help :D. I have the Hannibal and Dragon fonts, but I couldn't find Bee Four T on the site. Any chance you could post a link??? :)

found it at myfonts.com through http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/ is commercial though.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing