[DEL]

Well, I own an Invader Zim site (one of the top 5 fansites) named Poonchyrama. Though it is on hiatus at the moment, I am redoing the whole site. The point of this is to see the under constuction page I made: http://poonchy.undonet.com

I'm planning to buy a domain and some hosting once I finish the site, so sorry for the slow loading of the page. Anyways, tell me what you think of it. It took a while to vector the little thingy... and stuff.

[DEL]

It looks very good. Only thing I might change is the purple. Great job on everything else.

Paul

[DEL]

You don't like purple? Hmm, I actually liked it, considering it is the color of Poonchy's headband...

i like the purple, it goes with orange and others... i think the dark dark blue is a little sketchy

[DEL]

The site is supposed to give a spooky dark look reflecting Zim and Jhonen's works, but also to be bright enough for the happy-Poonchy-thingy. Dark dark blue is no good... I'm not sure what to use other than dark blue...

give black a shot... orange+black -> halloween images = spooky

and im pretty sure black goes weel with purple

[DEL]

Black it will be.

let me know when you change so i can take a peek :cool:

[DEL]

Hmm, I actually meant in the new design. This page has already been up for a while now...

whichever, whenever.. jsut let me know once you have something new up and running..

[DEL]

I'll be sure to!

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing