[DEL]

I made this, it took me about a very long to trace that drawing in PhotoShop. My mouse is horrible. If anyone has seen that thread named "ya", I tried to click it but my mouse just can't move smoothly enough to go on top of that word.

Anyways, here it is.

[DEL]

Wow did you make the entire thing? That is great work.

Paul

[DEL]

Actually, I had my friend draw a picture of me, I just traced it. The Thorn letters was the Invader Zim font modifires, and I created some of my own characters.

[DEL]

Still looks great and it must have taken a long time to trace. You did the background, right?

Thanks,

Paul

[DEL]

Yeah, I did the background. I followed the [URL=http://www.spoono.com/tutorials/photoshop/grunge/]tutorial at Spoono[/URL] to do it. I'm actually planning to make a new signature where I can use more of my skills, and I'd like to add some color.

[DEL]

[quote:a852901ec5="Thorn"]I made this, it took me about a very long to trace that drawing in PhotoShop. My mouse is horrible. If anyone has seen that thread named "ya", I tried to click it but my mouse just can't move smoothly enough to go on top of that word.

Anyways, here it is.[/quote:a852901ec5]

What did u made? I don't see a thing.. :roll: or do u mean your userpic..?

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing