[DEL]

Hi there :o)

I've been looking for a service like this!!

Here are two fonts I'm desperately trying to identify... they form the logo graphics for my website, they were designed about 3 years ago, and I can't contact the dude who made them!

If anyone can identify either of these, I'd be very grateful :o)

thxx!

good news for you Mac!

if you promise to spread the word about Abstract Fonts and how great we are ill give you the name of the main font ;)

Well, here it is:

http://www.abstractfonts.com/fonts/search/full_listing.htm?kw=nasal

Actually i gave you a choice of 3 similar-looking fonts but the one you want is Nasal, i believe

Have a good one

[DEL]

Aaaaah thankyou man! That's legendary kindness! :oD

I tried looking in futuristic, classical, script, and a couple other categories for fonts, but never found it! Probably didn't recognise it because of the A in the font... had never seen one before :o)

I'll be sure to post about your help in our news of the new website design coming along!

If you want to see the design when it's done, our site should be up in it's new home in the next week :o)

[DEL]

I've found a much better image of the nightbreed font, it'd be quite an easily identifyable font, has rough edges, and little flicks on the e's and b's (probably other letters too)

If we can get both I can finish off the logo!! :oD

[DEL]

check Larabie fonts - they should have something very close:D

[DEL]

Hehe, I've already got a lot of Larabie's fonts, like the design of a lot of them :)

the cool thing is he lives right here in Mississauga, near Toronto, in the same city with me! ;)

he's got many fonts that are named after areas/cities/rivers around here... like Mississsauga, Bolton, Port Credit... etc...

anyhow, Mac, did you get all the fonts that you wanted?

btw, any of you guys noticing the User stats taht my site displays in the top left corner? Those are only visible when you are browsing fonts sections, not here in the forum. My question would be how many pages have you guys browsed and how many fonts have you downloaded?

i might even start a new thread as i am very interested to find out....

[DEL]

I've got 10 wicked fonts & visited 137 pages :o) I like the job you've done on those stats, looks a pretty clever system :o)

And thanks, yeah I got both the fonts I was after :o) Have only used one in my title so far. And you guys are linked to in my first news post on the new site, as promised :oD Think only 5 people have seen it so far, we've not announced our existence to the world yet :o)

i know, i thought people would like some personal interaction. Other people might get scared though, "oh my god he's spying on us!" ;)

i've visited 4,724 pages so far :cool:

thanks for the compliments!!!

I am openning a new board for testimonials, or people saying nice things about AF you are welcome to start it up ;)

[DEL]

I noticed it. Pretty neat-o!

Got: 13 fonts

Visited: 1432 pages

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing