[DEL]

Does anybody know of any fonts that display properly in a Flash movie that is played in low quality mode?

You're an absolute gem if you do know of some fonts, most fonts are illedgeable.

What I'm looking for is a low res. styled font like 'sydnie' or 'matchworks'. These fonts almost display properly because of the low res. style. Problems arise however, when they are set against a white background, all the insides of the 'Os', 'As', 'Ds' etc are non transparent (filled in).

Whatever shall I do?! Please help!

[DEL]

Errrrrrm . . . right. It seems I have been a bit neglectful with trying different things out. I originally tried 'courier new' in Flash low quality mode and got bad results, I assumed it would be the same for all other fonts. Not so.

I have a different problem now. Since I downloaded 'Font Creator Program' and started fiddling about with things in it, the text in my browser is a lot bigger. I'm sure the two things are linked.

What did I do? How the frig can I sort it out.

Yours Incompetently

what browser? if explorer you can just try changing your 'text size' you can do it by going to

VIEW -> TEXT SIZE

or

hold down CTRL and scroll your mouse wheel... (if you have one)

let me know if that helped...

[DEL]

Geee . . . I never knew you could do that with the ctrl button and the mouse scroller. Thanks for your reply, it sorted the problem out for me in seconds and here's me assuming that it was some complicated problem.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing