[DEL]

I'm looking for the font on this site:

http://www.oxygen-productions.com/index2.html

It's the one used on the Headlines part and the menu and most everywhere else...

[DEL]

do you have another page or can you save a pic from the site I am unable to open the page, it gets to half way and freezes. I am not sure if others are haveing the same problem.

here's a useful tip

if you look at your keyboard there is a button on the top row just after F12 which says "print screen". if you press it when you are in a page you take a snap of the whole screen you are viewing and you can then paste it in a photo/ pic program and give us a view. *this only works on windows based PC's I think never tried it on a MAC.

let me know

BiG.

Keep on fonting

[DEL]

Sorry about that, here it is...

[DEL]

I have been unable to find this Bitmap type font for PC or Mac so have started creating one for you with an all most identical typeface of my own creation. it is nearly completed I will post it to this thread and if alex would like to use it send it to him as well.

BiG

Keep on fonting

P.S.

Happy New Fonting Year

id be glad to post it!!!

[DEL]

Wow thanks! I seriously have been to every font site out there looking at every font and I can't find it. I can't even think of a name that this would be called, it looks familiar yet I can't put my finger on it. Can't wait to see the final result ;)

[DEL]

I just want to ask a few questions.

1) are you going to be using it as a small size font (bitmap) as in the oxygen site.

2) or will you be using it for small and large type faces.

ps i hope it is a PC version you wanted as i dont have acces to a mac or a conversion program.

Please let me know.

BiG

Keep on fonting

[DEL]

Yeah I want it small just like there's and it is for a PC :) Thanks :D

[DEL]

well here it is it works well at size 7 but at about 24 goes abit out of shap and then sorts its self out at about 34. but as you requested its abitmap font so was made to be used as a small size.

it's not identical but is prety damn close.

let me know

BiG

Keep on fonting

sorry big but i had to delete your attachment.

please put some kind of readme file and zip it with the font.... it'd be better this way.. you will get a credit at least and people will know the legal stuff...

also add the contact info in there in case someone wants to contact you at least an email address that you will stick with...

sorry but this would be better for all especially you

thanks,

[DEL]

Well here is the font all nicely pagaed i hope this is ok I've nevr done this before let me know if it ok and by all means if it meets with you standards please place on your site.

BiG

Keep on fonting.

[DEL]

Yeah it works in say a paint program and such but once you use it in Flash it get's messed up. This font that's in the picture must be a standard font somewhere else they aren't using a font at all but an actual image. Yet, I find that hard to believe considering the Headlines and their listings can't be an image due to the fact that they must update that listing periodically and making a new image would be a pain.

[DEL]

I don't have a flash making program to test the font my self and and i havn't got the first clue about flash so wouldn't be able to help any more than this.

I will how ever keep looking for you.

keep your faith hopefuly some one will help if not me

BiG

Keep on fonting

[DEL]

hey check out this it might help i hope let me know good info if you don't already know.

[URL=http://www.teknoel.com/show/?file=/lab/metrics/default.htm]flash font info[/URL]

Hope this helps

BiG

[DEL]

[DEL]

For all of you the font is called Hooge. you can search for it and find it, it is a free font. To use it you must be sure your flash movie is not scaling but is an exact pixel size and the font is used at multiples of 8pt, and that text boxes have are located on a whole number both on the x and y coordinate.

Enjoy,

-Oxygen Productions

http://oxygen-productions.com

[DEL]

^- Wow. That's the site that I took a screenshot of! And I even emailed them to ask for the font name. Damn, it's a small internet lol :)

Thanks for your reply on the font issue though

[DEL]

wow now i am ever to belivew that there is a internet fairy at work passed on the info to oxygen or our all mighty leader Da Man Alex is at work.

good job alex or whom ever invited Oxyegen to the forum it shows you that the big boys are also willing to help us font-a-holics in time of need.

I am way impressed

much respect I will be on this forum for life :)

BiG keep on fonting

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing