[DEL]

I'm looking for Derniere.ttf with accentuations.

[DEL]

Hi there I have searched all Web Space Known to man and what i have found out about this font is minamal it can be found on this web sites fonts pages but as it has been designed by an annimous designer there is no way to find out if a version was ever made with acetations or ask the author him/herself. I will keep on looking but you may have to do 1 of 3 this 1) use another font, 2) add the acsents to what ever you want to use the fonts for in a graphics/drawing program such as photoshop or windows paint and save the text as a jpeg and paste to your doc or finaly use a font/ typeface tool to add the acsents to the recquaired letters.

as the font does not have a copyright the author has not disalowed a any minipulation of the font.

BiG

if you only want 3-4 acsented letter i may do the 3rd for you let me know.;)

[DEL]

Dear Big2001. I loved this font (Derniere.ttf). I think is one of the prettiest than I know. I need to use the accentuations because in Brazil we used a lot. I'm mixing the springs so that I can obtain the accentuations. I thank for its attention.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing