[DEL]

Has anybody been trying to use Font Magic (download from www.007.fonts.com)

recently?

I downloaded it and after I figured out how to use it, tried to make a revolving logo.

When I tried to use the Render Wizard it committed an illegal operation, an invalid

page fault. in FONTMGIC.EXE.

Does any one know how to fix this because I would really like to use the program.

Thanks

Scuroflusso

[DEL]

firstly delete the complete file you have.

then download the whole thing again from the font magic site [URL=http://www.geocities.com/~macweb/fontmagic/]here[/URL]

once you have done this unzip the whole lot to a new folder on your desk top and look for a icon called CharikterPicker.ocx and right click it. then select open with. you should then be offered a sellection of apps. just press the other button and then look in C:/ then windows then system and then look for an program called REGSVR32.EXE you may have to put the folder into name order once you have found and selected it click OK the system should now tell you that the OCX file has been reg'd and should look diffrent.

finally go to close all folders and reboot you should never have the problem again. e-mail me if this don't work

BiG

Keep on fonting

:D

raj84 (122.178.158.75) has been banned.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing