[DEL]

If anyone could tell me, I'd really like to know where I can download the font used in the newer James Bond movies. I think it's called Tomorrow Never Dies, but I'm not 100% sure. Here's a link to a picture of the font: [URL=http://vclips.com/postersfast/images/posters/large/-114459471.jpg]Tomorrow Never Dies[/URL] . It's the font used for the "Tomorrow Never Dies" and "Now Shooting Around The World" text. If the font used for the "007" is different, I'd like to know where I can find that too. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

[DEL]

It's the serpentine Italic

ftp://ftp.georgia.net.ge/pub/msdos/ttf/S/SERPNTBI.TTF

But the 007 ist a different font, I can't identify it.

Ute

[DEL]

Thank you very much, if you can tell me the fonts for any other James Bond films, I would be very appreciative. In fact, I just posted a question asking where I could get the "The World Is Not Enough" font. If I'm being too greedy with the requests, tell me and I'll stop. . . Anyway, thanks for all of your help so far and hopefully help to come!

[DEL]

uteS, what program did you use to make that font sample you have a link to on your post?

[DEL]

Hi, gcorp,

I made the sample in Adobe's Photoshop v.6 using the - oh, what would they call them in english? - layer styles? - such as "bevel" and "shadow" and so on.

By the way: For this time I can't find the font for "The World Is Not Enough". You see, I've got a big collection of fonts, some 4000, and a very good programm for comparing samples and a lot of URL's.

But since I haven't the font in my collection nor it belongs to a special categorie - say "blackletter" for example - it's just luck to identify it.

You may show me more 007-Posters, but please crop them - I'm only interested in fonts, not in the whole poster!:D

CU

Ute

[DEL]

I decided to to just put on a bunch of choices and hope you could name at least one. The pictures are just of the text and are from three James Bond films: "Goldeneye," "Licence To Kill," and "Diamonds Are Forever." I'll put the pictures on three different messages. Here's the first, "Goldeneye."

[DEL]

Licence To Kill

[DEL]

Thanks for any help you can give me and all of the help you already have given me. Here's the last one, "Diamonds Are Forever."

[DEL]

:D :D :D

Diamonds Are Forever:

It's the Compacta Bold Italic and you'll find it here:

ftp://ftp.georgia.net.ge/pub/msdos/ttf/C/COMPCTBI.TTF

or on the CD-ROM's of CorelDraw

I had the letters somewhat to transform - the thickness of the letters could only be achieved with horizontal streching and vertical jolting (? is that the word - opposite of streching?)

For the remainig fonts you have to wait a little bit ...

Ute

[DEL]

Hi, gcorp,

do you like it?

I don't like some small details of the K, O and N.

I think, the Chantilly is an alias or clone of the high-end font Gill Sans. There isn't a italic font like this in the Gill font family, so they made one with fontographer...

Or the designer of the Poster transformed the font.

No matter, with a little bit of photoshopping I think I came very near.

http://people.freenet.de/commoc/CHALBI.TTF

[DEL]

Well, I know how much fun you have looking for fonrs for me, so here are two more I would really love to have. By the way, thanks a lot for all of the help you're giving me. Here's the first font:

It's from the movie "Ronin" with Robert DeNiro. It looks like it may have been specially designed just for the cover because the two N's are different, but I'm not the expert now, am I?

[DEL]

Thanks again for any help you can provide and all you have already provided. Here's the second of my needed fonts.

This font is definately available from somewhere because it's used on a whole lot of different movie posters for the credits. Thanks.

[DEL]

:( :(

Credits: there're some 20 fonts similar to the one you want, but not yours...

Ronan: I think there's a font "underneath" and painted over in Photoshop. But I hadn't time to look.

Golden Eye: Can't ID the font.

Ute

[DEL]

Thanks for all of the help you have given me. If you could give me the name of any of the fonts that look like that credits font, I would really appreciate it. I just need something pretty similar. My final request is one last movie-related font. It is for the movie "Three Kings." On the picture there are what seem to be two different but similar fonts. One is the main title that says "THREE KINGS." I really would like to have this font or something as similar as you can find with an emphasis on the 'R' in 'THREE,' I haven't seen that in any font and that is proabably the most important letter because it is somewhat different from most fonts. The other font is used on the cast and tagline. I can tell that it's different because of the 'K' in 'MARK.' If you could find the title font, I would be more happy than cheese in a spray can. If you could find the other one too, it would be icing on the cake. Anyway, enough metaphors and such, here's the file. Thanks.

[DEL]

;) Hi, gcorp,

in Germany they don't sell cheese in spray cans, so I just can fancy about it's happiness...

However, the three kings and the cast lines are both made using the AvantGarde. The two different K's (and R's too!) are because they used different styles of the Avant Garde, the "Book" and the "Medium".

But I had to do lot's of stretching - using Corel Draw and Photoshop!

The credits fonts: Just wait a little bit, I'll see what I can do for you. :)

May be I can find a similar font for "Golden Eye" and the other unsolved problems - I did'nt know, you can do without the originals.

Question: What do you do with all the posters and fonts? Forging? ;)

Ute

[DEL]

;) for all the chatting...

I forgott the links

ftp://ftp.georgia.net.ge/pub/msdos/ttf/A/

search for

AVGARDM.TTF

AVGARDN.TTF

Ute

[DEL]

I think, the Sunset is best, but look decide for yourself.

You see I had to shrink (??? right word?) the line for better appearance.

http://people.freenet.de/commoc/credits.zip

Ute

[DEL]

I'm sorry to hear that they do not have cheese in a spray can in Germany. To tell you the truth, I have never had it myself. I suppose you can only guess as to how the cheese feels, huh? Anyway, thanks for all of the help. I'm mainly using the fonts for a series of movie-based silent films in which I replace the regular roles with those of stuffed animals and add some humor. I use the fonts for the title images on them. I don't know if that made sense, but I'll keep going anyway. The credits font is going to be used for the credits on the box I am making for the movies when I release the new digitally re-mastered version (what strange things people do in their free time...). Some of the fonts (i.e. License To Kill) were just for fun, but ones like the Tomorrow Never Dies font have been really helpful. You don't have to really worry about the Goldeneye one, I was just thinking about that as an alternate for the James Bond spoof I made. I hope some of this is making sense.

Anyway, the Three Kings font is one I'm using for my upcoming film. Some of the fonts I need, I already have though, like the Star Wars and Indiana Jones ones. Anyway, if you wanted to know, each of these shorts is about three minutes long and is shown silent film style with writing for the speech and fitting background music. One of these days, I may get a TV Capture Card and be able to put the movies on the computer and on the internet for anyone to see. Heck, maybe I'll even put a little note saying that you helped with the fonts. In the future I may need some more help finding fonts, but for now I'm set and would like to thank you for your help with all of the fonts.

I bet you're sorry you asked, huh?! :rolleyes:

[DEL]

Oh, silent movies with stuffed animals and humor.:rolleyes:

If the humor is somewhat like cheese in spray cans, than it's allright.

You may place a little note - i like it being noted - an you may give me a little hint when your movies can be seen in the WWW.

Have a nice time!

:)

Ute

[DEL]

Hey, it's me again. I wanted to make sure people had to scroll a lot before they could see the end of the 'thread,' so I figured I add another post. Just kidding (kind of). I'm actually going on to create my latest short, The Furry And The Curious. It's based on The Fast And The Furious. You know how these things go... I was wondering if you could help me with the font from the movie, please. It may be something I already have, but I can't figure out exactly what. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you can give me. Here's the picture, sorry, I couldn't get a better one...

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing