[DEL]

I've been trying for about 3 days to download some fonts, and it WILL NOT HAPPEN!

I go to conrtol pannel, fonts, the select instal fonts. But when I choose the folder where my fonts are stored, it says no fonts found. I have even created a specific folder and named it font!lol. But everytime I go into, it says no fonts found. i'm ssuming that this is because the instructions for downloading the fonts are for windows95/98 users. Is there a different way to do it for ME users?

naaaw.. its all the same.. however, there is one step that installation help doesnt have... before doing anything at all you have to unzip the font... use winzip for that http://www.winzip.com

hope that helps

[DEL]

I appreciate your response there, but unfortunately, I already un zipped them and they still won't show up. Any other Ideas? I'm stressed here! :O)

ok, try another thing... just copy the .ttf files to your windows/fonts directory... thats all the install function does, it copies the file to that directory.. so you do it yourself... also, i hope you dont have a lot of fonts (around 1000) because thats when funny things start happening with windows

[DEL]

Thanks a lot for the help there buddy! That did it. It took a little bit longer than it normally would, but it's a lot better than nothing. Any idea as to why it may not have populated correctly on the instal fonts file selection in my fonts folder? Weird, huh? Anyway, let me say, once again, that I appreciate your help!

Thanks

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing