reply   forum
    site moderator alex
    Apr 27th, 2001 / quote /
    you should give us some kind of picture to look at so we can have an idea of how the font looks like...

Alex
    site moderator alex
    Apr 30th, 2001 / quote /
    if youy have a website then do the following:
    1. upload the image to your server
    2. then post a message in this forum and post the url of the picture (you can also use vB code, click on the link below to read a FAQ on how to insert pictures)

or

if there is an image on the internet that uses that font just find out its url (through properties) nad post the url in this forum and people will take a look at it...

let me know if you need more help

Alex
    site moderator alex
    May 1st, 2001 / quote /
    it does look like the generation font...

however, i have an idea for you.. ask the guys from the site.. he designed it, he must know what he used... let me know if it worked

Alex
    site moderator alex
    May 4th, 2001 / quote /
    i just checked the 'Generations' font from my site and it is almost identical to the one at fonts planet except for the letter 'p' that has a little white gap while the one at fonts planet dosnt have one.

i think you should just go with that one, it is as close as you can get...

Alex
    site moderator alex
    Jun 3rd, 2001 / quote /
    hmm... there is plenty of image editing/creation software out there, but there is a lot of beginners using jask pain sho pro, i think... you can get evaluation copy for 30 days at http://www.jasc.com.

I didnt say that, but you can always find cracks and crack pretty much any software you want... :D
    site moderator alex
    Jun 11th, 2001 / quote /
    you mean you couldnt create .GIF files???? there MUST be a provision for that.. you might not be able to create animate gifs but normal should not be a problem.. check out their help and site.. they just must have support for gifs
    site moderator alex
    Jun 14th, 2001 / quote /
    whats your site's url? gonna visit it ;)
    site moderator alex
    Jun 19th, 2001 / quote /
    why dont you just get a crack for Xara? ;)

Alex

Register and/or login to access this feature.

Login

Email
    Password
      Forgot password?