Forum

86 Forum Search Results for din 1451 round

For font results, search entire site for din 1451 round
    Showing page 1 of 5
    Mar 10th, 2007 - Another possibility is... use DIN for the whole thing! I don't think DIN 1451 is that heavy*** so you would need to add weight and cut the corners off for LIFE of course. *** Edit: o
    12 matching posts in this thread
    Aug 23rd, 2006 - ... round sans font similar to porky's, but without the rotated characters. A porky's straight if you will. I haven't been able to find anything similar, altough dreamspeak seems like it would compliment well. I need a font that will be ...
    20 matching posts in this thread

3. N/A

Jan 11th, 2003 - Sorry to post again, but this time I found what I think is the real font. Here's the site for it: http://www.elsner-flake.com/ and the font name is DIN 1451 Mittel Alt Anyone know where I can get it for "free
    2 matching posts in this thread

4. N/A

Aug 10th, 2003 - ... round the rim of the CDs of a role-player from...1999?...called Silver and by Infogrames. However, I can't find a digital sample or, as it happens, make one myself (no scanner...maybe I should fix that), so this will only mean anythin ...

5. N/A

May 15th, 2006 - ... round, not 'bold' enough, the D, P and C don't match, and how about the apostrophe? Mostra One Heavy has an A problem [and again apostrophe] and the Merto Gothic is way out. I've tried to match this uncommon C, had some results that ...
    Sep 13th, 2008 - ... round clock dials, hands and other attributes. It mostly intended for drawing clocks in layered environment such as Photoshop, where you build final graphics by combining dials, hands and other clock attributes. Few sample images gene ...
    6 matching posts in this thread
    Solved - Font identification request
    Sep 3rd, 2010 - ... round and futuristic font, thank you again! Gus ...
    6 matching posts in this thread
    May 13th, 2009 - DIN or Flama
    Nov 5th, 2008 - ... round and working on it and haven't been back here thank you so much for your work in helping me! I seriously wouldn't have been able to figure this out myself again sorry I didn't say it sooner :( I am really not that je ...
    Not Solved - Font identification request
    Oct 12th, 2008 - Ivan, ever thought about the Din Black for YOUDEM and the Din Medium for tv?
    May 11th, 2009 - ... round overshoot technique; rounded letters like the capital O should slightly larger than the average height of the other capitals to counter-act the fact that it's rounded shape gives it th ...

12. N/A

Aug 8th, 2003 - ... din't understand - When a memory device context is created, GDI automatically selects a 1-by-1 monochrome stock bitmap for it. GDI output functions can be used with a memory device context only if a bitmap has been created and selecte ...
    Sep 20th, 2006 - I believe that is Bradley Hand...although I'm sure Kkat will come behind me with about ten other matches =) A point of advice when using this font...If you need it to be stroked up thicker, set your stroke options to round or it will

14. N/A

Feb 22nd, 2003 - Some more digging explained. The DIN-Medium is a Acrobat default replacement for a sand typeface if the original was not embedded in the PDF.
    Aug 30th, 2006 - And, for those interested, the Snell also lives under these names: Bravo Script, Cursive Elegant, Cygnet Round, Heil Script, Rose Round, Roundhand, Script Roundhand, Sh
    Apr 12th, 2007 - The other way round, I think, Heron. Book Jacket is exactly the same as the Corel Brochure vv. But look at the Book Jacket version string: Converted from C:\TEMP\BROCHURN.TF1by ALLTYPE
    Nov 3rd, 2006 - Close, c l o s e, c l o s e. But, no. The dot on the i should be round and the s amongst others doesn't match. We will have to find a deriviate of the Cooper Black italic to match this thing.
    Apr 20th, 2010 - ... Din Fette Weitschrift (bold expanded typeface according DIN 1451), similar fonts in other countries (see old posters eg from Great Britan in WW1) and retros like Turnpi ...
    Sep 24th, 2012 - ... DIN 1451" (fat narrow typeface according to german standardisation organisations (DIN) standard DIN 1451). http://www.ab ...
    May 27th, 2009 - ... DIN varieties, etc. I thought for sure it would have been posed here before, but couldn't find it in a search! Experts, what say you :-)? ...
    3 matching posts in this thread