Forum

423 Forum Search Results for chicana script tattoo font-282

For font results, search entire site for chicana script tattoo font-282
    Showing page 1 of 22
    Not Solved - Font identification request
    Dec 18th, 2008 - Does anyone know the Font used for Ryan Sheckler's tattoo on his back? My son wants one with the same lettering. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    27 matching posts in this thread
    Jan 5th, 2010 - Does anyone know of a handwriting-like script font that connects between adjacent words? I know this sounds strange but I'm creating patterns for a scroll saw and having the words connected together would help. Thanks!
    13 matching posts in this thread
    Feb 20th, 2007 - I would like to know if there is an alias for this font. I resembles Walt Disney font but that's not it. It is used by embossed graphics companies for their printing. Can't seem to find an alias anywhere. Thanks for any input
    11 matching posts in this thread
    May 16th, 2007 - I was told this was Buffet Script but I compared it to the sample on Veer.com and, though similar, it doesn't seem to be identical. Can anyone identify it?
    10 matching posts in this thread

5. N/A

Aug 10th, 2003 - ... script. Unfortunately the VikingEye? ( 2003 Koeiekat) is by no means a perfect instrument, but I did come across somthing kinda similar to this (that's a very vague "kinda"), some kind of runic language script u ...
    3 matching posts in this thread
    Jan 7th, 2008 - I was wondering if anyone had a good font for a baseball script a la the Atlanta Braves.

7. N/A

Aug 14th, 2005 - ... script) looks very messy but I'll give it a try. Success not guaranteed! The second one is extremey similar to 'DS Nova Black' if it were not for the small indents. So, or Nikolay Dubina has released a new version (the one around is ...
    5 matching posts in this thread
    Solved - Font identification request
    Nov 4th, 2008 - Looks like Extra Ornamental with a stroke and Bickham Script below.
    Jan 9th, 2007 - ... Script (it just needs to be similar). Can anyone point me in the right direction? I found a link to it doing a search here, but it didn't work. If you can find something for me, you'll be my hero forever. ...
    7 matching posts in this thread
    Aug 21st, 2010 - ... script font called me the attention. See this script font of 60s: 1) Pay attention in that old blue box "eange spray": http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2007_Hairspray/2007_hairspray_052.jpg 2) Pay attentio ...
    7 matching posts in this thread
    Mar 20th, 2010 - searching for this no match at WTF ...in Didots families probably but the 's' is special along with the 'e' attached (in red)
    8 matching posts in this thread
    Jun 14th, 2007 - The script is also called TG Script and you can find it here as: http://www.abstractfonts.com/search/TGScript
    Aug 19th, 2010 - Hello, Does anyone know where can I find this kind of fonts for free download? It looks like some kind of English Script, but double lined. Thank you in advance :))
    4 matching posts in this thread
    Oct 19th, 2006 - Does anyone know what this font is? It is in a tattoo I have, and I want another with the same font. Please help! THANKS!
    5 matching posts in this thread
    Nov 23rd, 2009 - Hi. I've been trying to identify this font. I've been seeing around quite a bit and I kinda like it. Can anyone help?
    6 matching posts in this thread
    Aug 29th, 2006 - There are lots of similar script fonts, but I can't identify this particular one. However, you might check out MyFonts.com. They have a function called "What the Font" that's good for identifying product-specific fonts.
    Feb 17th, 2009 - yea, I created this and put it on dafont.. how'd it end up here?
    Mar 19th, 2010 - Inspired by 16th, or maybe even 15th century "French Ronde" script, named after my friend from Japan
    Feb 28th, 2010 - Funny enough, sometimes I also need help :)
    Jul 16th, 2008 - ... script and it works for my machine. Try and download the truetype again. You can buy Suitcase from its producers, Extensis, at extensis.com. It should be 100US$, but it's worth more. Your Mac won't have to load all the fonts togethe ...