hi, sorry to ask for this, but i'm looking for my chemical romance's [the band] 'The Black Parade' font. The one the album has as the TBP writing.. Cant seem to find it anywhere. would anyone know where to find it or something similar?

would be kindly appreciated =)

from the image, the part that says 'The Black Parade' is the font i'm trying to find.

i'll understand if no one can find it =

For My Chemical Roman - you might want to read this thread from another forum:

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/forum/viewthread.php?threadid=56432

hey there...im only new to this but all i can see is that it might just be a simple arial or the such but using different font sizes...notice the A in black and the two A's in Parade...they are all different sizes...

i dont know if that helps at all...

The font that is pictured above 'the black parade' is ONYX it is not a free font. I had to purchase it. You can find it at fonts.com

The My Chemical romance font on the album cover I have made a font from and uploaded it to deviant art, I also found it here at abstracts with credit to me... I named it 'the chemical parade' it is an all cap font and only works on PC, I have been told there is an error that occurs when using font book (making the characters arabic) as well.

Looking for more fonts? Check out our New, Sans, Script, Handwriting fonts or Categories
abstract fontscontact usprivacy policyweb font generator
Processing